Skip to main content
Visit REIV Website
Continuing Professional Development
Family Violence Awareness - Equipping Property Managers
This course is designed for Real Estate Practitioners, to equip them with tools and skills to engage with colleagues, owners or tenants effectively on the issue of Family Violence.
Participants who complete the course “Family Violence Awareness” will:
• Understand family violence – definition and context, key issues and impacts on women and children
• Understand the different forms of family violence
• Be able to apply a conversational framework to a range of sensitive issues if raised by colleagues or customers
• Learn how to identify and respond to family violence
• Assist others to access relevant support
• Learn where to go for support and information about family violence in the real estate industry in Victoria.
Masterclass with Simon Goodwin
Masterclass with Alastair Clarkson
Masterclass with Brett Ratten
Masterclass with Chris Scott